Sales Development Representative
Job Opening: Sales Development Representative
Strike Social harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in YouTube and social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike Social manages 15,000+ campaigns each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Beats, Fox Broadcasting, Honda, Mattel, Lionsgate and Trunk Club. With a workforce presence in 16 major markets — including headquarters in Chicago and offices in Kraków and Manila — Strike Social was recently named the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. Learn more at strikesocial.com.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a fast-paced sales cycle environment. As an SDR, this person will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Must be comfortable and capable of managing a pipeline, sending personalized emails, partaking in call blocks, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and scheduling meetings with the outside sales team.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Source new leads through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Hold qualifying calls before pushing opportunities through pipeline
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate outside sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making ~40 calls per day
- Strong writing skills to craft 50-100 personalized emails per day
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Persistence is key. Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Working at Strike Social:
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers unlimited PTO, an open office environment, casual dress code and a spectacular Loop location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.