SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Are you a high-energy, results-driven aspiring Sales professional? LotLinx is hiring for Sales Development Representatives interested in building their career with one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago.
The Sales development Representative (SDR) role will help build the sales pipeline and contribute to the overall growth of our company by supporting our Sr. Account Executives. There’s direct advancement opportunities into an Account Executive role after a successful performance as an SDR.
- Researching key influence makers
- Building prospecting lists
- Making outbound phone calls and emails to qualify prospects
- Scheduling qualified appointments for Senior Account Executives
- Partnering with Senior Account Executives to gain sales techniques and learning best practices
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage, track, and report all activities in salesforce.com
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience Is preferred but not required
- Strong desire to learn hands-on sales techniques such as targeting, lead gen, outbound prospecting, and overall sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
Benefits package includes:
Medical / Dental / Vision
Monthly commission plan
LotLinx is the leading AI-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive AI platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.