Sales Development Representative
Victory Lap helps early-stage sales professionals land meaningful sales jobs by teaching them the skills and behaviors necessary for success. The practical skills and real-world practice that you will receive at Victory Lap will not only set you apart from other sales candidates but will help secure your next job with one of our 100+ employer partners.
We are currently accepting applications from aspiring sales professionals and individuals looking to improve their sales skills for our upcoming Sales Bootcamp on March 4th. In addition to training, we also help our graduates avoid the challenges of the job search by connecting them with some of Chicago's best companies, helping them land a job after our one-week Bootcamp.
What Some of Our Alumni Say
“If I didn't have Victory Lap, my process of learning sales, finding a job, and landing my role would have taken an extra five months, if not more. Victory Lap has given me the knowledge and power to go out and land a job faster." Heather B.
"I came into Victory Lap with no sales experience, and I can't believe how much I've grown. Because of the program, I learned so many necessary and vital sales skills in order to be successful, which truly makes the growth I've experienced tremendous." Erthel O.
“Victory Lap instilled a motivation and confidence in me going forward, and honestly, I learned more in two weeks than I did in six months at my last sales job." Kelsey G.
What to Expect
In one week, we prepare you for success in sales and connect you with employers selected based on their investment in their teams and career growth potential for our graduates. Our Bootcamps include expert-led instruction from elite sales leaders across Chicago, real-life sales practice, and the knowledge to start your next sales job with the confidence to succeed. Upon successful completion of our Bootcamp, you will be uniquely introduced to our employer network through networking opportunities and our open marketplace platform. Each month there are on average 15-25 actively hiring employers in our network, these employers vary in size, industry, and culture.
- An entrepreneurial-minded, tenacious, curious, and coachable individual that upholds the highest level of integrity
- Looking to get your start in sales, are a career changer, or are in sales and transitioning into a new industry
- Resilient: Winning and losing motivate you and you’re a person who will dig into challenges and not give up
- A strong communicator (written and oral) who is able to effectively deliver a message to different types of personas
- A continuous learner with high self-awareness, and can speak to experience when persistence helped you achieve a goal
You Will Receive
- A top-tier education on the fundamentals of sales that every job requires and are necessary for success in your career
- Access to the Victory Lap network, connecting you with top sales leaders and companies to help you land a job
- Real life practice and coaching during the duration of the program
- Materials that you will be able to use beyond your time at Victory Lap
- A lifetime membership into one of the fastest growing sales communities in Chicago. This will include ongoing training and development, coaching/mentorship, events, and so much more!
After You Apply...
- A member of our team will review your application and if applicable reach out to schedule either a phone call or in-person interview to learn about your current situation. In this conversation, we will dive deeper into your professional background and qualifications as well as talk through your aspirations to determine your fit for a sales career.
- If you align with our qualifications and our employer network, you will be accepted into our Sales Bootcamp!
- Watch this video to learn more about the overall experience.