Sales Development Representative
Ansarada is a global B2B SaaS business with a big vision for a world where every business, in every critical decision, is always ready to act. The company was born out of an absolute belief in companies and the people who found, run and advise them. We’re on a mission to achieve this with our SaaS platform and world class team who are based in five main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, New York and London.
Our AI-powered intelligent information platform enables businesses to know, raise and realise their potential, and gives confidence to businesses in every decision – from knowing exactly what they have, to where they‘re going and what they need to get there.
HOW DOES YOUR ROLE CREATE IMPACT?
This role will support a dedicated Sales pod (or support multiple pods) responsible for identifying and qualifying marketing leads that result in opportunities for our Sales team. The SDR manages inbound and outbound prospect and lead activity, qualifying marketing generated leads and developing opportunities in prospect accounts. The SDR will coordinate with marketing and sales to nurture leads from various forms of marketing, events, demand generation and webchat to ensure a healthy sales funnel for the Industry pod.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are driven by sales are hungry to win. You obsess about customers and ensuring we uncover every opportunity with every customer lead. You are great at prioritising your work and focus across large volumes of potential leads to drive the best outcomes and results. You’re smart enough to know that you can only win or learn. You apply the learning from missed opportunities to continually improve conversion rates and lead qualification tactics. You love to share your success and learnings for the betterment of the team.
What are you responsible for?
- Funnel Orchestration: Own and nurture the Marketing lead funnel for the Sales Pod, working to qualify prospects and develop nurture campaigns to drive qualified leads to the Sales team
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Marketing prospects and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with Marketing prospects via telephone, email and chat
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing Marketing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Ansarada products
- Disseminate qualified leads to appropriate Sales teams, educating Sales as necessary about the qualified opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Provide closed-loop feedback between sales and marketing to ensure continuous process optimization
What should you possess?
- 1+ year experience in a sales environment or target driven customer facing role (Software sales is preferred)
- Strong passion for technology sales and hunger to achieve results
- Excellent written communication and grammatical skills needed; ability to craft strong sales and prospecting emails
- Ability to work in a high-energy metric driven sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong verbal communication skills
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company.
Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO Sam Riley here.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Read Full Job Description