Sales Development Representative at Fast Radius
Role: Sales Development Representative
Level: Junior-level experience
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking highly motivated, ambitious SDRs that are looking to strategically grow their career at an exciting startup. This position will focus on the hunt – high-volume prospecting, calling, and qualifying leads will be your main responsibility. Targeting the right prospects, building genuine relationships and scheduling qualified sales meetings (both in-person and virtually) is the goal.
You’ll be expected to:
- Work closely with the Sales leaders to define target clients and strategize to meet goals
- Schedule new business demos with qualified leads
- Meet/exceed daily call volume and email volume
What You Bring:
- A hunger to learn the sales industry; prior cold-calling experience and knowledge a plus
- Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment
- Highly dependable with excellent time management skills
- You’re personable, professional and genuine – get clients excited about Fast Radius through your excitement about Fast Radius
- You have an entrepreneurial ambition! You run your own desk as an adaptive, creative and resilient problem solver
What we’ll provide you:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of the most exciting, innovative businesses in Chicago – we’re building a world-changing company and we’re looking for hungry, talented leaders to join us on an exciting journey
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Eligible for stock options in a high-growth business backed by top-tier venture firms
- Unlimited vacation policy and office holidays