Sales Development Representative at Panopta
Panopta is a SaaS monitoring platform that helps companies monitor their infrastructure from every angle - external, on-server, and behind the firewall. We've been able to remain small and nimble while scaling our product to meet the needs of any customer and environment. We recently raised a round of funding and are looking to accelerate our growth. We’re also a pretty nerdy group.
Our new office is located in The Loop, within walking distance of the CTA and both Metra terminations.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. You’ll be responsible for driving sales qualified leads from your prospecting and getting the right people and teams signed up for demos. You’ll bring your unique sales techniques to a data-driven process to crush your quotas and drive new business.
The Panopta platform is a highly technical product with a savvy, intelligent user base of IT professionals. Experience in SaaS and prospecting end users and decision makers with an IT background is huge plus.
A remote work arrangement is possible for the right candidate.
In this role, you’ll:
- Drive new business You’ll be responsible for driving new sales-qualified demo calls and you’ll relish the opportunity to try a variety of strategies to achieve your goals. You’ll take ownership of the top of the revenue pipeline.
- You’ve got the hunger to succeed You’re excited to bring your unique sales strategies, expert time management and tenacity to the existing data-driven sales process and you’re not a stranger to cold prospecting and meeting (and exceeding) daily activity goals.
- Be familiar with our audience Everyone at Panopta knows our audience and as part of the sales team you’ll need to be open to learning about the nuances of marketing to IT professionals and hopefully bring some of that to the table upfront.
- Be data-driven Our approach to product, sales, marketing and everything frankly is data-first. You’ll take that approach into your role by being focused on results and utilizing Salesforce and our other data sources to independently draw conclusions about what segments of prospects to target.
- 3+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Experience marketing to a technical audience