Sales Development Representative
About the Position:
Here at AccuLynx, we are industry leading pioneers committed to helping roofing contractors succeed. We listen to our customers and each other to create the most innovative, reliable and intuitive software for the roofing industry.
We are currently seeking talented Sales Development Representatives to join our downtown Chicago office. As a Sales Development Representative at AccuLynx, your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. With thousands of untapped prospects, this is an incredible opportunity for a recent college grad to get hands-on experience selling in the SaaS space and make a huge impact on growing our customer base.
If you want to be part of a collaborative sales team in a rapidly growing SaaS company, please read on!
What You Will Do:
- Contact leads through 75+ outbound cold calls and emails to set up product demonstrations
- Schedule 3-5 daily demos for our team of Account Executives
- Serve as a product knowledge expert
- Track and report progress on daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our customers
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college in business or related field
- 0-1 years of sales related work experience
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- “Hunter” mentality - you have a passion for finding ways to generate new business
- An entrepreneurial spirit - the idea of being an active participant in a growing company must excite you
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, persistence, initiative and commitment
- Must be tech savvy and able to navigate a CRM
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
At AccuLynx we try to create the best working environment possible, comfy chairs, casual dress, and a fun environment. We believe that culture is one of the most important ingredients for success and below are some of our benefits:
- Attractive base salary and commissions
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work hours
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
Position is based in Chicago, IL, and full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.
AccuLynx is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.