Sales Development Representative at LotLinx, Inc.
!Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 31, 2019
Sales Development Representative
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative in our Chicago headquarters located in the heart of the downtown loop. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role will help build the sales pipeline and contribute to the overall growth of our company by supporting our Account Executives. There are direct advancement opportunities into an Account Executive role after a successful performance as an SDR.
- Researching key influence makers
- Building prospecting lists
- Making outbound phone calls and emails to qualify prospects
- Scheduling qualified appointments for Account Executives
- Partnering with Account Executives to gain sales techniques and learning best practices
- Consistently meeting sales metrics
- Managing, tracking, and reporting all activities in Salesforce
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience preferred but not required
- Self-starter with a desire to learn hands-on sales techniques such as targeting, lead gen, outbound prospecting, and overall sales process
- High-energy, results-driven, aspiring sales professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.
Read Full Job Description