Sales Development Representative at Farmer's Fridge
Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We are a team that cares - the impact our product makes, the business and each other. We move quick with innovation and data to move on a good idea. We are a close knit-team and we are looking for people who embody the passion for an inclusive culture and are driven to succeed.
As the Sales Development Rep, you will identify new sales opportunities by qualifying accounts, navigating organizational structures, securing meetings and closing deals. Farmer’s Fridge is growing into a new channel and this new role is critical to expanding our Chicago footprint.
In a typical week, you will…
- Develop new sales opportunities
- Qualify leads and schedule appointments through outbound calls, emails, and in person visits including drop-ins
- Prioritize prospects and position relevant product features to solve business needs
- Provide administrative assistance & support to Sales Team by creating, organizing, and tracking leads using SalesForce.com
What are we seeking in our Sales Development Rep?
- Excellent communicator and skilled negotiator
- Familiar with multiple sales techniques; including navigating initial objection conversations
- Ability to deliver front end sales pitch
- Very organized and able to manage multiple different project details
- Passionate about our mission to bring fresh, nutritious food to everyone
- Ability to identify accounts and prioritize daily activities - including phone calls, emails, and drop-ins around these accounts
- Ability to be persistently resilient
What background we are looking for in a Sales Development Rep
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of foodservice / restaurant sales experience
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Successfully meet sales goals and targets consistently
- Drive to grow professionally and excel in a results-driven environment
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopology, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures