Sales Development Specialist - DoorDash for Work at DoorDash
As a Sales Development Specialist for DoorDash for Work, you will expand the DoorDash footprint in existing customer accounts by driving product adoption and up-sell opportunities. We are seeking an individual who is confident in working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about building world-class meal programs for our clients. The ideal candidate is a fiercely motivated problem-solver with a commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations on a consistent basis.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help create and iterate on an internal playbook for upselling our existing, self-service customer base.
- Grow and diversify the value delivered to our self-service customers, growing DoorDash revenue as a result.
- Use data to uncover valuable information that can help increase the close rate in key negotiations.
- Identify and develop outreach campaigns based on existing client product and revenue type.
- Use a CRM tool to complete day to day tasks such as logging calls and pipeline tracking.
- Share feedback from clients with the product and operations teams to decrease any potential blockers.
- Lead demonstrations to show prospects the capabilities of the product and the best way to utilize our platform.
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management or a quota-carrying role
- Critical thinking and decision making abilities to successfully operate within a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations
- Experience working in Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Tech-savvy mindset and navigate internal sales tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to continuous learning
- An infectiously positive "do what it takes" attitude with the ability to inspire passion in others
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.