Sales Development Specialist
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
As a Sales Development Specialist, you will play a vital role in the growth of our sales pipeline. In this role you will respond to and qualify inbound leads, set initial appointments, partner with our sales team to determine the accounts to add contacts to, and find new accounts. This role will encompass research, collaboration, time management, pipeline development, and thorough communication. This role will report directly to the Manager, Sales Development.
1) Inbound Lead & Appointment Generation:
- Directly responsible and accountable for qualifying inbound leads and setting initial meetings with our sales team to assist in meeting company objectives
- Achieve quarterly lead generation and conversion goals set by sales management
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all activity throughout the marketing development cycle in Marketo and/or Salesforce.com, as appropriate
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
2) Salesforce Data:
- Consistently add new accounts and contacts to Salesforce to assist sales with prospecting efforts
- Scrub data to ensure for up to date client information
3) Internal Communication:
- Manage outbound prospecting efforts for targeted accounts for conferences and events
- Continually improve the quality of the marketing database by updating records to ensure accurate account and contact information
- Facilitate communication between Marketing and Sales, particularly to help improve the lead-qualification criteria, process, and tools
- Provide feedback to the Marketing team on quality of inquiries/leads obtained through various Marketing/Sales vehicles and provide input for future campaigns and promotions
4) Continuous Learning & Professional Development:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on all PowerReviews’ product offerings through marketing materials, enablement resources and participation in product demonstrations & client meetings
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain knowledge of competitors’ product offerings
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience with customer service, inbound and outbound telesales, or market development activities
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to penetrate accounts and nurture potential opportunities
- Understanding of consultative sales process
- Active listening skills
- Proven problem solver with a strong desire to learn
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong research skills
- Experience using a CRM - Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience using LinkedIn or LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
- Interest and excitement around technology and the sales profession
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.