Sales Development Specialist
About Health iPASS
Backed by some of the nations' leading venture capitalists, Health iPASS is revolutionizing patient patient payments in Healthcare. We help providers promote price transparency, build trust and increase operating income by simplifying the check-in process and streamlining both time-of-service and residual patient payments.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for growing Health iPASS’s customer pipeline through proactive outbound prospecting, pitching, and inbound lead qualification. The ideal candidate possesses 1-3 years of inside sales experience in the technology sector or if you don’t have experience, a strong motor, great communication skills and someone who loves speaking with people. Being a top performer and/or consistently exceeding expectations in your current role is important. You will love this role if you’re comfortable pounding the phones each day, and you are eager to gain experience interacting with prospects and customers of all levels.
- You will be generating leads and sales opportunities for the outside team.
- You will be making phone calls, sending emails, tracking prospects down and getting meetings set.
- You will be collaborating with the outside sales team and the marketing team to drive closes and fill the top of the sales funnel.
- You are self-motivated and you take pride in hitting goals.
- You have a positive attitude that someone can hear through the phone.
- You are gritty and you're persistent.
- You are flexible and willing to work for a startup company where things change on the fly.
- You want to be part of something special and directly contribute to the growth of an exciting company.
What we prefer you have:
- A bachelor's degree (we're not picky)
- Any sort of sales experience (this is a BONUS)