Sales Director, Digital Solutions at Everspring
The Sales Director for Digital Solutions will lead Everspring's digital solutions sales in the United States. We are looking for an experienced high achiever with 3-5 years sales and/or product marketing experience. The Sales Director must win business at new accounts to meet quarterly and annual quotas. This role is key to the company's successful growth.
Necessary skills include the ability to prospect and secure new business as well as to upsell and grow accounts over time and ensure contract renewals. Experience in the Education and Technology space (preferably Higher Ed) and knowledge of the online learning industry is desirable.
- Has 3-5 years high achieving business experience meeting established goals, preferably sales experience
- Background in sales with a rapidly growing technology company, EdTech experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the online learning industry and experience selling to colleges and universities (or similarly complex entities, such as healthcare organizations or government contracts) is required
- Track record of meeting and exceeding assigned targets
- High energy with the ability to develop and close multiple opportunities concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Our Ideal Candidate also has:
- Strong understanding of technology - both Everspring and general EdTech product offerings and SaaS sales tools such as CRM Salesforce.com and website analytics.
- Demonstrated utilization of sales methodology to win new business - preferably the Challenger Sale
- Familiarity of the higher education online learning ecosystem
- Solid grasp of market dynamics and players in higher education
- Works well in teams and independently
- Ability to effectively demonstrate technology
- Familiarity with and excels at enterprise sales
- Ability to accommodate travel (50%) and coordinate travel arrangements independently
Sales Director Areas of Responsibility:
- Understand the unique needs of higher education institutions, identify the right solutions and communicate the value these bring to their institutions through remote and onsite demonstrations
- Participate in strategy and discovery calls that build relationships and acquire a deep knowledge of prospective customer business issues and processes by asking strategic questions to form an understanding of pain points, redundancies, process gaps, and perceived value
- Build credibility with staff, administration, and key decision-makers as a subject matter and solution expert
- Prepare tailored demonstrations and solution sets that map to the customer's needs based on discovery findings, and research
- Develop scripts and demonstration stories that align with customer prioritized needs
- Deliver solution demonstrations and presentations that map to customer needs and aligns to the team's sales strategy and approach
- Must be able to clearly articulate specific needs to internal technical resources when reports, analytics, workflows, or other new, customer-specific items are required
- Create and maintain demonstration materials such as PowerPoint presentations and other tools
- Support RFP activity as needed
- Maintain industry and product knowledge
- Must cross-train on other solutions as deemed appropriate by management to broaden skills and solution coverage for the company
- Represent Everspring at industry and user group meetings, and conferences
Measures of Success:
- Meet and exceed annual sales quota
- Expand and renew existing accounts
- Close strategic opportunities to expand the reach and visibility of Everspring
- Develop executive level relationships within the prospect and customer organizations
- Successfully deploy the company's sales methodology to close and grow enterprise opportunities
- Work effectively with other company stakeholders to maximize success
Everspring is a leading provider of education technology and services solutions for higher education. Our advanced technology, proven marketing approach, and robust faculty support and instructional design services deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online. Everspring offers a range of full-service turnkey solutions, as well as standalone fee-for-service offerings, and innovative self-service products that enable universities to establish themselves as leaders in the digital delivery of higher education. Based in Chicago and recently named one of the "Best Places to Work," Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities, nationwide.
Visit www.everspringpartners.com for more information. Don't just go digital. BE DIGITAL.™
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.