Sales Director at Cribl
Do you want to sell a product that end users love that also makes them a hero to their management? Do you enjoy working with industry leading talent? Cribl are the makers of LogStream, the streams processing engine focused on logs and machine data, which enables customers to transform machine and security data in motion before routing to any system. This gives our customers choice, reduces costs, and gets the right data, to the right destinations, in the right formats, at the right time.
We are looking for a Sales Director who puts customers first and will bring intelligent, coachable and result oriented people together to grow this world class organization. We are looking for an ambitious Sales Director with experience selling complex deals to large enterprises. A successful Sales Director at Cribl can clearly articulate our value proposition, recruit and develop “game-changing” talent, and execute on proven sales processes. The great part is, Cribl LogStream demonstrates a clear and simple ROI to our customers. We are looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. Cribl is a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
Check out our recent announcement on closing our Series B funding from Sequoia Capital!
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of 5-7 Sales Managers across a specific geography
- Building a sales team and the future sales leaders of Cribl
- Develop a business plan to overachieve sales goals
- Manage and maintain sales ecosystem from generating leads through closing
- You will be part of a proven leadership team and play a key role in developing the GTM. Reporting to the VP of WW Sales
- Minimum 5 years of leading successful sales teams
- A successful track record of overachievement annually
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles
- Experience with SAAS sales - cloud, logs, metrics, IT operations and security
- Background of successfully selling large deals to large enterprises (Fortune 1000)
- Background using MEDDIC
- Experience developing pipeline and opening new accounts
Bonus points/Preferred Skills:
- Background in Cloud, Security, or Machine Learning
- Experience building a sales team from 10M ARR forward
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Generous PTO & Holiday policy
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.