All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
At All Campus, the passion an talent our employees bring to work every day at the core of our continued success as a company. We are committed to fostering your professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep you happy, healthy, and passionate about the work you do. That's why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued, and the doors of communication are always open. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package include:
Work-Life Balance Benefits
In addition to plenty of extra perks like free food, lively parties, and Summer Friday hours
We are rapidly growing and have a need to expand our national sales team. We’re seeking a Sales Director that will have a regional territory of top public and private university prospects.
The Sales Director will be responsible for pursuing Online Program Management (OPM) partnerships and developing new and existing relationships with universities in your regional territory. As the representative of All Campus' service offering to prospective clients, the position requires calling on and meeting with high-level contacts at top public and private universities, experience selling complex multiple year sales opportunities, negotiating terms, building and maintaining robust sales pipeline. Extensive travel will also be required and may account for as much as 75% of the Sales Director’s time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect new clients for Online Program Management (OPM) partnerships with top public and private universities
- Lead in developing sales strategy and initiatives for generating new clients
- Build and maintain robust sales pipeline
- Negotiate contract terms
- Provide consultative marketing solutions and superior customer service to prospective and current clients.
- Develop and lead sales presentations with multiple high-level university contacts
- Present and consult on in-depth research market potential
- Create proposals and pro formas
- Build and maintain Salesforce database of prospective contact lists
- Maintain a sales opportunity pipeline in Salesforce of activities and opportunities
- Travel for meetings and conferences.
- Create and close end-to-end sales opportunities by prospecting new leads, generating sales correspondences, proposals, sales calls, and completing sales
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- College degree, with focus in Business/Marketing is preferred but not required
- 5+ years of sales experience with a focus in the higher education industry is preferred
- Experience in business development/agency marketing services for education industry