- Deliver Revenue: Responsible for selling the full outsourced solution into the C-Suite or an “a la carte” single line of business to operations/procurement.
- Maintain Customer Relationships: Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer’s structure and leadership, with the ability to influence key decision makers. Identify and deliver on any opportunities to increase SMS Assist’s suite of offerings to existing customers.
- Keep Current on Industry/Customer Data: Maintain up-to-date, detailed customer knowledge and industry data. Read and research all relevant trade and industry materials, publications, news, etc. Serve as an active member of groups and associations related to the industry and relevant customers. Must be a ‘student’ of the residential market and other related industries.
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Travel requirements: Travel Expected: up to 50% of the time
Instructions: Select pertinent skills from the list below and delete as necessary, then select a level from the Professional Skills Guide. If appropriate add a few words describing specific requirements under each skill.
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Expert
- Verbal Communication - Expert
- Written Communication - Expert
- Teamwork - Expert
- Relationships - Expert
- Negotiation - Expert
- Organizational Awareness - Expert
- Learning Agility - Expert
- Analysis - Expert
- Problem Solving - Expert
- Process Orientation - Advanced
- Prioritization - Expert
Role Specific Skills
- Strong sales process and pipeline orientation
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- System Experience: Salesforce preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and forecasting skills required.
- A strategic thinker who can contribute to sales strategy while also being tactical and hands-on incorporating operational initiatives when needed.
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 8 years of sales experience ideally in technology services selling to institutional or enterprise accounts preferably in Prop-Tech or Real Estate. Experience selling a national outsourcing platform is a plus. Value based technology solution selling is also a plus.
- “Take charge and deliver” type of personality who can learn the business, institutionalize best practices and deliver results.
- Any professional or other required license or certifications (SPHR, CPA) [preferred or required]
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.