Sales Effectiveness Manager – Sales Enablement at DocuSign
Sales Effectiveness Manager – Sales Enablement
Sales & Business Development | Chicago Illinois or Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
This key resource will partner with cross functional teams from Enablement, Sales Ops, Marketing and Sales by providing visibility into and identifying opportunities for improvements across all aspects of our Effectiveness operations. This individual will help shape and deliver business-critical reporting and value-added data insights for Global Enablement and Effectiveness operations.
- Forge, maintain and cultivate a strong relationships across Enablement, Sales Ops, Marketing and Sales leadership.
- Organize, standardize, and analyze our Enablement & Effectiveness metrics to tell deeper stories about the impact of Enablement on key activities within the business including visualizations on where we are today, where we’ve been and directionally where we need to go.
- Develop & operationalize a strong feedback loop which captures & prioritizes the metrics needs across Enablement groups.
- Create, maintain, and improve Enablement & Effectiveness reporting which enables our Global Enablement team to access actionable, insightful data to drive decision making.
- Define metrics and success criteria in collaboration with Sales Leaders and Sales Operations on key enablement initiatives.
- Collaborate with enablement leadership to define, organize, track and manage effectiveness measures that are used to summarize the value of our enablement programs
- Evangelizing and reinforce global enablement programs at all levels.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- 5+ years direct SaaS sales, enablement, customer success, or solution engineering experience representing multi-product, platform, or comprehensive cloud solutions
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/apply/simplify enablement and effectiveness metrics to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action (with leadership and cross functional teams)
- Experience within a B2B SaaS Sales organization highly preferred
- Demonstrated success within rapidly emerging technology companies
- Strong sales and sales effectiveness orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from Enablement and the field into impactful deliverables.
- Stellar internal and external collaboration skills
- Polished and impactful presenter
- Enablement analytics, reporting and data visualization experience in a fast-paced SaaS based B2B sales environment a plus.
- Proven experience with Excel, Google Sheets and BI Tools (Qlik and/or Tableau experience a plus)
- Keen design and data visualization skills – you know how to transform enablement data to generate useful insights and be easily digestible
- Attention to detail and drive to deliver reporting accuracy
- Intellectually curious, analytical problem-solver
- Ability to create effective presentations for all audiences
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.