Sales Effectiveness Manager at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Responsible for driving accountability in adoption of Salesforce.com and related tools. Works directly with sales and marketing leadership along with training and development to rollout and reinforce strong business processes with our sales tools that drive cleaner data and reporting to support the companies continued growth.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensures adoption and evolution of business process to maximize investments in Salesforce.com and related technologies. Establish key adoption metrics to perform regular inspection for reporting to leadership.
- Work with key stakeholders at the management/executive level to assess and understand skills and enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable program objectives and goals
- Participates in analysis of outside vendors and sales tools. Provides feedback on the Go-To- Market roadmap
- Develops and drives sales technology strategy and process to support business objectives
- Provides executive overviews to share enablement roadmap, communicate field activities and make recommendations for future development initiatives
- Coordinates and assists with the build, rollout and enhancements of reports, dashboards, and CRM views that support pipeline management and revenue growth.
- Develop and manage detailed project or program plans that consider all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives.
- Lead a team of Sales Effectiveness employees by coaching, performance reviews, and accountability of deliverables.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 5 - 8 years' experience in Sales Leadership and/or Sales Operations
- Strong understanding of the day-to-day life of sales, including the stages of the sales process, buyer personas and tools that help reps be effective in their roles.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and leveraging tools
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Paylocity, we believe diversity makes us better.
We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, culture, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion or spiritual belief, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We actively cultivate these differences through our employee resource groups (ERGs), employee experiences, perspectives, talents, and approaches to drive innovation in the software and services we provide our customers.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $40,000 - $80,000/yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for our variable commission plan and offers a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers."