Sales Empowerment & Training Manager at Infutor Data Solutions
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Sales Training & Enablement Manager will form strategic partnerships across the organization to align and incorporate Infutor’s goals and objectives into all aspects of training for the sales team. This role will be prevalent in all phases of a salesperson’s lifecycle with the company, and will facilitate training for all sales roles within the organization.
This position is part of the Operations Team, and may require frequent travel between our Oakbrook Terrace and Chicago Loop locations.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Sales Training & Enablement Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Champion Value Selling sales methodology throughout the organization and enable adoption and ongoing education
- Develop Sales onboarding program that measures a salesperson’s’ competency of the subject matter and ability to translate to success against a quota
- Facilitate Mock Demos/Presentations (i.e. elevator pitch, cold calls, inbound calls, and various scenarios of the sales cycle)
- Establish methods and measures to report sales training effectiveness, which includes scoring by categories that can be shared with management and talent acquisition
- Organize/Project manage quarterly sales meetings
- Partner with Product Team on new product rollouts and ongoing product enhancements
- Improve product training certification process
- Actively partner with Product/Sales Management to understand opportunities to train for current team, provide ongoing education (webinars, lunch & learns, presentations, external speakers, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree, certification, or advanced training in related field
- 5+ years of experience training & development, with an emphasis in sales training
- Past sales experience, or experience working directly with sales team in a management or support capacity
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate training and engage the attention of a diverse audience adult learners
- Self-driven and intellectually curious
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Creativity and ingenuity to solve complex/inefficient business problems
- Strong technology skills; ability to work seamlessly with live audiences and remote employees
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships- must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Serve as a positive example of our culture and values.
Exceptionally qualified candidates will also have:
- Previous experience in a high-growth or startup operation
- Previous experience at B2B technology/sales-focused organizations
- Knowledge of, training in, or previous experience with Value Selling methodology
- Knowledge of G Suite Applications
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems, including implementation and daily management
Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round