Sales Enablement Facilitator at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and innovative Sales Training Facilitator to help us support the growing Braze Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term Sales enablement program. You will partner with our existing Sales Enablement and Learning & Development team who are passionate about learning, development, and design to create valuable learning resources and programs for our Sales team!
The Learning & Development team is responsible for all internal training & enablement at Braze including but not limited to: company wide on-boarding, manager training & development, soft skill & career development, department level enablement for Go-To-Market teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Global Services and Support (GSS). The L&D Team reports directly to the SVP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of Learning & Development.
As a Sales Training Facilitator at Braze you would:
- Deliver sales training and enablement programs to the Braze Sales organization to drive comprehension and application of core Braze Sales Enablement initiatives
- Run assessments and review evaluations to ensure proficiency adherence based on competency needs related to various sales roles
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team and work closely with Sales Enablement, sales leadership, and Sales Productivity to define and communicate expectations and processes pertaining Instructor Led sales training and enablement programs
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams and Subject-Matter-Experts for the rollout and delivery of new material including but not limited to; new marketing assets, product roll-outs and/or enhancements, and other sales supported initiatives
- Support the development of a “train the trainer” program for Sales team members & managers to drive supplemental facilitation supporting the retention and application of released programs
- Run retrospectives and evaluations to continually assess and identify areas for improvement related to the sales enablement experience
- This role will could include travel to our other offices in the future.
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic Salesperson or Sales Trainer with professional experience at a SaaS company in a sales, training, or leadership role
- Proven understanding and application of sales enablement approaches and techniques
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life and make them experiential.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data or are willing to learn
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to maintain a global calendar
- Excellent public speaker with strong presence
- You enjoy travel and hosting events
- LMS or Instructional Design experience a plus
- You build and maintain strong professional relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.