Sales Enablement Manager, SDR at TripActions
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic SDR Sales Training and Enablement professional to join our Sales Enablement team to help drive onboarding, coaching and training for our new and existing Sales Development Representatives. In this individual contributor role, you will work closely with the SDR leadership team as a business partner to understand their biggest priorities and challenges, gather quantitative and qualitative data (through informal interviews), and deliver programs that drive impact across the SDR org. You will also build, plan, schedule, coordinate and deliver the in-person and online Sales Academy experience to new SDR hires. Other responsibilities include shadowing SDR live calls, listening to call recordings, and providing actionable feedback to frontline managers and representatives. Finally, you will create content and curriculums and administer tools that impact our entire SDR organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about coaching, training, and crafting curriculums that accelerate the growth of new hires and ensures the success of our sales teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new SDR hires, as well as to increase overall per-rep productivity.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with SDR Leadership team (VPs, Directors and Managers) to understand the SDR organizations’ goals, priorities, and challenges
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with SDR leadership team, vendors and Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs (ie. time to first meeting, time to quota, % of SDRs at Quota, stage-by-stage conversion), dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis (through informal interviews, call recording reviews, etc.) to uncover SDRs’ biggest hurdles and roadblocks
- Create content, training programs and curriculums to address these roadblocks
- Build coaching guides for SDR managers to reinforce learnings post-training
- Record, measure, and report results to SDR and Sales Leadership team
- Deliver one to four-week onboarding and training programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced on-demand learning, peer mentorship program, discovery certification
- Provide hands-on training through call shadowing and by listening to call recordings, and give feedback directly to managers and reps
- Enable sales managers to ensure that key training concepts are continually reinforced post-training
- Inspire and educate our new SDR hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Produce interactive exercises to drive high level of engagement and knowledge retainment
- Create and administer quizzes and exams to measure learning and understanding of key concepts
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with SDR Leadership to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the SDR team and roll out targeted programs
- Work closely with our key vendors to ensure that our field teams are getting maximum value from their solutions
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience as a top performer and/or minimum of 1+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Guru, Chorus.ai, Highspot, Zoominfo, Salesloft, Outreach, Salesforce
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, History and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Passion for coaching and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired