LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sounds interesting? We’re just getting started.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with a passion for helping others. We work with mid-market and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology, and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building one of Chicago’s fastest-growing SaaS businesses AND add value in every customer experience.
Who you are and what you’d achieve:
- You are passionate about sales, SaaS solutions, and helping sellers be the best they can be!
- You will evaluate the existing sales onboarding program, tools, initiatives, content, and take it to the next level!
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day there is a chance you will be pulled into something new!
- You’re data-driven and you will be measured by sellers ramp time, deal size averages, win/loss ratios, content adoption, training completion and effectiveness, and more!
- Be a trusted partner across sales leadership and LogicGate SME’s across the business to develop and deliver core training virtually and through LMS (Lessonly)
- Partner with sales leadership to define core competencies, skills, and identify gaps for customer-facing teams to benchmark and assess against
- Enable frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective coaching to build knowledge, hone skills, and harness resources to drive customer conversions, sales speed, and win rates.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
What you possess:
- 2+ years in a dedicated Sales Enablement role
- 4+ years of work experience in a Sales/Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business
- A proven track record of crafting programs that measurably increases sellers skill sets and delivering qualifiable impact on company revenue
- A history of building cross-functional partnership and alignment
- Knowledgeable in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.) and Force Management a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail is important.
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, CMS, LMS, Gong, Groove, Outreach, Groove.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant.
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations.
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!