Sales Enablement Manager at Chowbus
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
We are looking for a hands-on Sales Enablement lead who will drive training, skill development, learning, and insights to scale the operational needs of our sales team in 2021 and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Build and own our sales, implementations, and support new-hires onboarding program
- Own visibility of the effectiveness of messaging, content, sales tools, selling and engagement, and the training and support delivered – creating sales enablement materials that support teams in their revenue generating efforts
- Partner with leadership across GMs and sales management to identify knowledge and skills gaps across our regions and conduct ongoing assessments
- Collaborate with business leads and Product Marketing to develop, launch and lead product-related training sessions for all customer-facing departments
- Work closely with Marketing or project teams to provide the right content and assets to sellers and their clients when needed
- Evaluate and update playbooks and ongoing programs to ensure they reflect any organizational, product, or content changes
- Identify and incorporate new trends and tools in employee development – lead and organize sales training/summits as our global business expands
What you'll need:
- Track record of implementing successful process, methodology and playbook initiatives
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Deep knowledge with different sales methodologies and value-based solution selling
- 3+ years of overall experience in sales, consulting, sales operations and/or sales enablement, preferably in a startup software/technology company
- Experience using Salesforce and other tools across the productivity stack
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.