Sales Enablement Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with a passion for helping others. We work with mid-market and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology, and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building one of Chicago’s fastest-growing SaaS businesses AND add value in every customer experience.
What you’d achieve:
- You are passionate about sales, SaaS solutions, and helping sellers be the best they can be!
- You will evaluate the existing sales onboarding program, tools, initiatives, content, and take it to the next level!
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day there is a chance you will be pulled into something new!
- You’re data-driven and you will be measured by sellers ramp time, deal size averages, win/loss ratios, content adoption, training completion and effectiveness, and more!
- Be a trusted partner across sales leadership and LogicGate SME’s across the business to develop and deliver core training virtually and through LMS (Lessonly)
- Partner with sales leadership to define core competencies, skills, and identify gaps for customer-facing teams to benchmark and assess against
- Enable frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective coaching to build knowledge, hone skills, and harness resources to drive customer conversions, sales speed, and win rates.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
The value you’d bring:
- 2+ years in a dedicated Sales Enablement role
- 4+ years of work experience in a Sales/Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business
- A proven track record of crafting programs that measurably increases sellers skill sets and delivering qualifiable impact on company revenue
- A history of building cross-functional partnership and alignment
- Knowledgeable in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.) and Force Management a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail is important.
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, CMS, LMS, Gong, Groove, Outreach, Groove.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant.
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations.
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!