Sales Enablement Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales enablement and direct sales background. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in enablement and training programs. Excellent project management, solid facilitation/presentation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required.
This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with and be credible with the peer group. A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of initiatives is a must. This person can work in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. He or she will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
• Consistently demonstrates a high level of stakeholder satisfaction
• Proficient in learning program design systems
• Highly responsive to internal requests
• High energy level and a "can do" attitude
• Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
• Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization
• Positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to have fun
• Understanding of what motivates your internal customer
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience in training and enablement organizations with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing and delivering sales training, onboarding and enablement programs
• Proven proficiency in utilizing instructional design methodologies and adult learning theories
• Experience in high-tech and software industries preferred
What you get to do in this role:
• Define, execute and maintain a Go-to-Market (GTM) and New Product Introduction (NPI) strategy for the Customer Outcomes audience
• Manage the monthly Customer Outcomes Connect webinar program
• Attend GTM and Business Unit interlock calls representing the Solution Enablement team as required to determine the Bill of Materials (BOM) per release, as well as manage ongoing enablement needs which include submitting net new requests to intake as needed
• Work throughout the year on ensuring Customer Outcomes readiness for ServiceNow's products/solutions while coordinating with external GTM/NPI teams and stakeholders to ensure buy-in and satisfaction with release support/resources provided
• Manage all aspects of these programs from a process and tools perspective, defining appropriate BOM per release and tracking completion of these activities to result in an on-time enablement release to support the current launch. This also includes developing ongoing process improvements and documenting/incorporating feedback.
• Partner with GTM, BU Leads from all solution areas on our GTM/NPI Readiness (Ready to Sell, Demo, Deliver) model.
• Create/maintain documentation and updating documentation regularly for our Product Releases twice yearly.
• Engage with key stakeholders and presenting our model to gain buy in.
• Coordinate across multiple internal Enablement and Change Management teams to bring the right experts to ready to sell/demo/implement discussions to maximize productivity of efforts and guarding internal time. Facilitate conversations between functional areas to ensure smooth hand-off of deliverables for design and development.
• Collaborate with other Enablement and Change Management team members (instructional designers, role excellence, geo enablement leads) to develop a scalable methodology and framework for the Annual Enablement Program including intake process, framework structure, metrics/impact measurement, and handoffs to appropriate teams (post approval on intake/needs assessment).
• Partner with Enablement Strategist, Role Excellence, and Geo leads to design/manage ongoing assessment of sales enablement needs and continuous enhancements to our GTM/NPI Readiness initiatives.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.