Sales Enablement Manager
project44 is the world’s leading advanced visibility platform for shippers and third-party logistics firms. project44 connects, automates, and provides visibility into key transportation processes to accelerate insights and shorten the time it takes to turn those insights into actions. Leveraging the power of the project44 cloud-based platform, organizations are able to increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, improve shipping performance, and deliver an exceptional Amazon-like experience to their customers. Connected to over 175,000 carriers worldwide and having comprehensive coverage for all ELD and telematics devices on the market, project44 supports all transportation modes and shipping types, including Parcel, Final-Mile, Less-than-Truckload, Volume Less-than-Truckload, Truckload, Rail, Intermodal, and Ocean.
- Lead the creation and implementation of a scalable end-to-end enablement and training program
- Refine sales playbooks and processes, and uncover critical skills and competency gaps for success
- Organize and lead monthly and quarterly development sessions for the sales & demand generation teams
- Partner to refine and deliver our New Hire onboarding program; drive highly engaging and interactive content with built-in assessments to ensure an effective ramp time and improve productivity
- Develop additional learning opportunities (both formal training and on-the-job experiences) for skill development at different stages of career path
- Leverage technology to measure performance and drive improvement; e.g. CRMs, video learning software, etc.
- Gauge the ongoing evaluation and performance of the commercial team; identify skills gaps based on performance and coach the entire team on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with internal groups (sales leadership, marketing, product management, sales, training & education) to accomplish Sales Enablement objectives.
- 4+ years experience in sales enablement with a successful track record of training and developing world class sales teams
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales cycles, sales process, and sales leader coaching
- Experience in curriculum development.—you’ll own creation, delivery, and measuring the results of your training programs in a fast paced environment
- Ability to partner with senior sales leaders and act as a strategic partner identifying and solving challenges and gaps across the organization
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience hiring, training and developing a world class team.
- Prior experience in a startup, you understand the nuances of a hyper-growth startup