Sales Enablement & Operations at Nielsen Global Connect
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the price and promotion practice area teams in the process related to the enterprise selling process, contract management and staffing and project staffing and capacity planning. They will also be responsible for the staffing and capacity planning of specific products. This individual will work with both the sales and analytic consulting team in the price and promotion practices areas as well as stakeholders from across the company, especially in finance, billing, and sales operations. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, problem-solving, leadership, and analytical skills with an orientation for process. This person is a self-starter who is passionate about learning and has strong attention to detail. The candidate will have the ability to excel while multitasking in a fast-paced environment to provide a positive impact across the organization.
- Accountable for the following as it relates to the Price and Promotion workflow processes:
- Work with Nielsen internal finance, billing, and legal teams on revenue recognition, billing terms and other contract requirements for the practice area products and ensure compliance by the practice area teams with these requirements.
- Build and maintain proposal templates including working with product, analytic consulting, and sales teams on value proposition alignment and ensuring legal and finance compliance.
- Acting as a connection between Sales, Product Leadership, and Analytic Consulting teams on enhancements and releases to ensure we are operationally prepared to sell and execute offerings.
Accountable for the following as it relates to the Price and Promotion Staffing:
Create and maintain reports and files to most appropriately staff specific Price and Promotion staffing
Lead weekly staffing calls and work closely with Sr. Leaders and team members to ensure staffing conforms to Business Unit needs
Create and maintain reports to assess and inform Sr. Leaders of current and forecasted capacity for Delivery teams
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Sales Operation Analyst at Nielsen. When you’re working on a global scale, knowledge is key. Our Analytics team helps deliver world- class insights, combining data with expertise Join us.
- Education or equivalent: Bachelors with analytic or business focus prefered
- 2+ years’ work experience in finance, accounting, operations preferred
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people
- Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet the business needs
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and ever-changing environment and must be able to manage multiple requests at the same time
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Google suite of tools (sheets, forms, docs, etc)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced level of English
We study and meet consumers in more than 100 countries to offer the most complete insight into trends and habits around the world. And we are constantly evolving, not only where we measure or measure, but also how our information and knowledge can help drive profitable growth. In Nielsen we are committed to hiring and retaining diverse talent. We are proud to be a company that offers equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability, age or marital status.
Grow with us, make a difference and be yourself in a space free of discrimination.
¡At Nielsen We Believe in talent and diversity!. See what’s next with us at Nielsen Copyright ® 2019 The Nielsen Company. All rights reserved.