Sales Enablement Specialist at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $3 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
BigTime Software is looking to add an in-house Sales Enablement Specialist to build and deliver BigTime’s Sales Curriculum. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this individual will be focused on developing and delivering engaging, results-driven sales training to increase the effectiveness of the sales team while increasing the speed at which our team ramps to full productivity. This individual will not only be an integral part of the sales training and onboarding of new reps as we scale the team, they will also provide skill gap analysis and provide ongoing training for the existing reps within the Sales Organization. This is a key role as we continue to grow and scale our sales team and will have a direct and critical impact on revenue growth and target obtainment. If you are someone who is driven by making an impact and seeing the results of your work, this is an incredible opportunity to join a team where your work is highly valued.
What you will be responsible for:
- Partner with the SVP of Sales to outline and execute on the key training initiatives and priorities
- Become an expert on the Sales Organizations inner workings including procedures, policies, best practices, systems and tools to incorporate into training initiatives and priorities setting.
- Develop, create, deliver, measure, and reinforce ongoing training activities to ensure continuous learning and development opportunities for Sales team members across all levels
- Develop and deliver all sales training and onboarding for all new sales employees
- Work in step with the People team to develop a competency framework for hiring, training and the ongoing performance management of the sales team.
- Manage other projects within the sales training and enablement programs as identified and assigned
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with all departments across the organization to ensure knowledge sharing and alignment with other teams
- Identify skill gaps and opportunities for improvement and ongoing training needs across the sales organization
- Provide regular follow-up training modules to deepen product and industry knowledge across teams.
- Collaborate with the product team on all product updates and feature releases in order to successfully roll out applicable training across all teams
In Order to qualify, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in sales enablement or sales training, including new hire onboarding, and ongoing training
- 2+ years sales experience with demonstrated success as a B2B SaaS Account Executive or Account management role
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Familiar with sales specific training programs, consultative sales preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Experience with creating and delivering engaging content for sales enablement
- Be results oriented and focused on measuring the success and effectiveness of the sales training program
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - must be able to engage the room you are training; driving thoughtful and engaging discussions
- Must be results oriented and data driven and meticulous with tracking the effectiveness and results of the trainings provided
- Passionate about making an impact on those coming through your trainings (both new hire and ongoing trainings) and the impact that has on the growth of BigTime
- Role is temporarily remote and will eventually transition back to our downtown Chicago office
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via DoorDash and company paid DashPass (free unlimited delivery)
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer a Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location (While we are still working remotely due to COVID, we feel this is worth highlighting)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.