Sales Enablement Specialist
- Evangelize Challenger Sale at Relativity: personalize and contextualize content to ensure relevance for the target audience, content medium, and content channel. Be the Challenger Sales SME at Relativity.
- Develop and maintain training content strategy: create sales collateral plan tied to Commercial Insights, aligned to the customer buyer journey, and accounts for the target audience’s channel and content medium preference
- Train the team: reinforce the adoption of the Challenger Model and best practices across the customer group, partnering with sales, customer success, support and marketing
- Team up with sales management to reinforce best practices: accountable for being the subject matter expert for Challenger Sale methodology and for working with sales management to ensure adoption continues on pace
- Partner with marketing: develop an integrated communication plan for deploying a Commercial Insight throughout entire customer buying journeys (including sales and marketing touchpoints)
- Track and optimize sales enablement and training: test, learn, and iterate on commercial delivery, and optimize it for better performance using data. Share performance results with stakeholders and continuously iterate.
- Bring new ideas to the table: design and execute projects to that support integrating the Challenger Model within existing sales enablement strategies, make recommendations for recruiting process to hire according to the Challenger methodology, integrate new learning/research into existing sales training program
- Understand Relativity’s customer: partner with the strategy team to continuously refresh customer understanding. This may include interviews, revisiting segmentation, personas, or mapping the buying journey of customer target audience
- Create a record of our progress: maintain consistent program-level information to track sales training initiatives, using tools like JIRA, identify tools and processes to reinforce Challenger Sale with sales and sales management, develop and maintain materials in support of Challenger Sales and other sales enablement and training initiatives
- 5+ years of direct selling and/or marketing experience at a SaaS B2B company
- Proven experience rolling out Challenger Sale in a training function for a minimum of 2 years
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well across levels and different parts of the organization
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years’ work experience, in a B2B field
- Proven experience rolling out Challenger Sale
#LI-MC1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.