Sales Enablement Specialist at relayr
Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. Our unique value stack combines pioneering IIoT technologies with skilled delivery, exclusive financing, and risk-free insurance models.
We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, France, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
Our talented sales team is committed to helping customers achieve their business outcomes. We strive to understand our customers' needs and offer them the best solutions.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist your responsibilities include creating and maintaining the portfolio and framework that will be followed by the sales organisation. You will work closely with the Sales Managers, and the Sales Operations manager, as well as other executives from different parts of the business to maintain the sales enablement plan, and deliver useful and educational training.
Sales Enablement responsibilities include creating a solid training plan, sharing best practices with the sales team, working with the management team to ensure KPIs are met, measure activities and completion of programs, and working with other parts of the business to ensure the content is up to date and useful.
You will need to manage information and updates in our sales enablement system and CRM (MindTickle and Salesforce), have a flair for stakeholder communication and align the project execution to their key business goals. Key elements of the role will also include advising account executives and managers on long-term strategies, creating case studies, along with tracking and anticipating the sales teams progress and enablement.
The successful candidate will establish him/herself as a trusted advisor to account executives, account managers, executives, and various stakeholders within relayr while supporting the Sales and Operations team to ensure KPIs are met and exceeded. Based in Chicago and willing to travel occasionally.
- Align Sales Portfolio training and Sales Competency Framework
- Responsible for the delivery of sales training content and assets
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of sales on-boarding program
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and commitment
- Responsible for working with business markets to replicate best practice and sharing of enablement program competencies
- Ability to engage and influence sales leaders and senior stakeholders
- Experience measuring sales and activities, and understanding of sales tools, commissions and processes
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and pursue new opportunities as they arise
- Experience in creating processes
- Experience in Sales Enablement and building training framework
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Building relationships with Technology and Professional Services leaders for content creation and review
- Well versed in MindTickle, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, GSuite
- Ability and desire to work in dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in analytics and reporting
- A detailed understanding and demonstrable track record in enterprise enablement and sales process or previous experience in B2B sales
- Flexible working environment, virtual and/or our new office in The Loop (311 S Wacker).
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- Competitive salary and a learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, a focus on growth
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Easy integration into a highly professional and passionate team
- Office Locations in Munich, Berlin, Katowice, Chicago and Account Executives across remote offices
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!