Sales Engineering Cadetship [we'll teach you to code]
Tanda is the world's #1 workforce platform. We're helping blue collar businesses all over America automate the boring stuff - scheduling, timesheets, time off management - so they can focus on growing & creating more jobs. We think that removing friction from the employment process is key to transforming the economy and we're excited to be leading the charge in making it happen.
As a Sales Engineer you'll be:
- working with prospective customers to activate & configure their Tanda account
- performing product demos, independently or alongside colleagues
- developing sales & marketing strategy and putting it into practice
- confidence explaining technology related solutions (aka. you think the cloud is awesome and tell everyone you know about it)
You'll also take part in our coding cadetships, where over the course of a 2 year program we'll teach you to code. By the end you'll be identifying issues by talking to customers, then contributing bug fixes and new features back to the product!
- Extreme ambition
- Good at getting things done - you'd rather find a solution than have a meeting
- Keen to learn (a lot of) new things
What's nice to have:
- Past sales experience is helpful, but not required
- Experience with Zapier, Postman, or other API-related tools
- Good with Google Sheets
What's not required:
- A college degree or impressive resume
Tanda's a different company to most of the ones you'll see on this site. We aren't interested in flashy perks or enormous VC raises. Our customers fund us, and we use that money to build a great product (and to buy beer on Fridays). If you're interested, come and meet the team in our downtown office overlooking Millennium Park.