Sales Executive, Data & Analytics at Infutor Data Solutions
Who are we?
Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Infutor started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica, and Chicago, IL.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within and offer plenty of room to grow!
Why join now?
OPPORTUNITY: You recognize in today’s economy, data is the new currency. You want to be on the forefront of a transformative industry. Infutor is the leader in consumer data and consumer identity management.
ACHIEVEMENT: You are looking to combine your proven sales experience and relentless drive with our deep industry knowledge and resources to obtain expert-level credibility and uncapped success.
IMPACT: You can make an immediate contribution at Infutor, and your contributions will be recognized. Every employee is a key contributor to our success and receives a share in the company. We are selective about who we let join the team and hire only those that are difference makers.
VALUES: You value thought leadership and ingenuity as equally as work ethic and a sense of humor. We keep it quirky, but are seriously committed to producing results, staying true to our values, and maintaining information security for our clients and consumers.
OWNERSHIP: You possess a desire to be an active participant in all aspects of the company (culture, values, mission, and goals) through self-management, leadership, and collaboration. We provide performance units and a 401k match to ensure all employees receive a share in our success.
What is the role?
Our Sales Executives are the hunters that drive the growth goals of our Company.
On any given day you will:
- Aggressively network. You’ll prospect to generate new business relationships and qualify new leads.
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, serving as the primary contact to follow up on client proposals and engage internal support teams as necessary.
- Conduct sales appointments over the phone, web, and in person. You’ll lead presentations and consultative discovery sessions that demonstrate how our products and solutions are essential and cost-effective.
- Plan strategically. You’ll develop a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently deliver your quota, manage to key pipeline metrics, and provide reliable forecasting.
- Communicate with transparency. You’ll regularly update the sales team on your overall sales process, key learnings, as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
How we help you succeed:
- Sales Leadership, Operations, and Sales Training teams that provide the coaching and tools you need to develop and succeed in achieving sales and personal development goals.
- Marketing, Sales Development, and Strategic Partnership teams that use engaging lead-generation campaigns to continuously generate prospects who are likely to benefit from our solutions.
- Product, Data/Analytics, and Sales Engineering teams of experts that can provide all technical assistance you will ever need to win deals and secure new clients.
- Client Success, Accounting, and Account Management teams that are dedicated to ensuring a successful implementation and long-lasting partnership for and with our clients.
What experience should you have?
- 5+ years sales experience closing complex new business/new logo sales with Fortune 1000 clients (SMB & Enterprise)
- Disciplined and methodic pipeline generator and proven quota crusher; comfortable personally generating 65% of own leads
- Well-developed consultative sales solution skills with the ability to build a business case with compelling client value, tied to our solution platforms
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented, with the drive to self-manage to performance metrics and thrive under aggressive new business goals
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, balance multiple competing priorities, and communicate effectively in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to convey complicated information clearly and relate to others, from the C-Suite to your support teams
- Excitement for how data and analytics solutions solve business problems, and the aptitude to rapidly pick up our portfolio of solutions-based products and enthusiastically articulate our unique point-of-difference and value add for the client
- Be an agile learner who is coachable, intellectually curious, and maintains a networker mentality because every interaction is an opportunity to influence, develop, and expand your knowledge and relationships
What are the benefits?
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program / Sales Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!