Sales Executive, Event Solutions at Cvent | Kapow
We have multiple openings for Sales Executives within our Event Solutions division. Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our product and negotiating/closing deals. You will carry a new-booked business quota, and will be required to execute solution-selling skills and effectively manage your Sales Development Representative to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
Our dynamic and entrepreneurial sales department taps into a booming $565 billion dollar market, both growing and nurturing business every day. Team members provide prospects a consultative sales approach, extensive product knowledge, and high-energy professionalism to demonstrate the value-add Cvent will bring to their respective businesses. We are in the business of selling solutions and alleviating pain!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
At least 4 years of prior revenue generating software sales experience (more experience is desired)
Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace