What You'll Do:
- Engage with new prospects, using creativity and consultative selling to develop winning value propositions for products and services that align to prospect priorities
- Ensure disciplined management of key sales activities to surpass sales targets
- Take ownership for lead generation and partner closely with marketing to ensure top of the funnel activity is developed to enable achievement of overall sales targets
- Demonstrate operational command of the business, including effective forecasting and pipeline management
- Utilize key sales tools including SFDC
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering and marketing to achieve revenue growth objectives
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, or related field
- 5+ years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Proven track record of selling and surpassing sales targets with data and/or technology solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales process/organizational skills
- Functional mastery of sales management execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.