About the Role:
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal role at a rapidly rapidly growing company? Do you love driving material growth through closing new business? Are you hyper diligent and organized? Then, this could be the role for you. In the last year, Farmer’s Fridge has rapidly expanding we are entering an exciting period of regional growth and expansion. As Sales Executive, you will work to grow existing and new markets by forging new partnerships in the Midwest & beyond. Company growth relies on creating new relationships with partners, so this is a critical role!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Sales experience with track record of hitting growth targets
- Open to learning and growing with the company
- Adaptable and energized by a fast paced environment. Change doesn’t scare you.
- Active listener, that will be able to connect the needs of our future partners to the Farmers’ Fridge value proposition
- Able to build networks to effectively navigate relationships to connect with decision makers
- Hyper organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solution
- Strong written and verbal communication are a must
In a typical week you will….
- Proactively and strategically schedule new partner meetings to maximize amount of time you are meeting with partners
- Educate prospective partners and on Farmer’s Fridge products/services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Manage all active opportunities assigned from sales cycle to fridge placement
- Cultivate strategic partnerships to drive market expansion
- Drive market growth and expansion by networking and sharing the Farmer’s Fridge story to those that are unfamiliar
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field of study
- 2-4 years of experience selling in a B2B or B2C environment
- Experience using Salesforce or a comparable CRM
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- A demonstrated drive to grow professionally and excel in a results-driven environment
- A deep passion for food and the Farmer's Fridge mission to improve people’s lives through 24/7 access to fresh food
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we’re committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you’re passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.