Sales / Implementation Engineer
Keeper is hiring full time Sales / Implementation Engineers in our Chicago IL, El Dorado Hills, CA and Cork, Ireland office locations. Responsibilities include:
- Working directly with customers on the implementation, rollout and ongoing support of our Enterprise software
- Communicating with Engineering team members, sales and marketing to solve customer issues
- Troubleshooting Keeper software and other IT infrastructure
- Testing and building cloud-based deployment tools on Amazon AWS, Google Cloud
- Creating technical documentation for customers and internal teams
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, AD FS and other IAM solutions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Planning
- Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.