Sales Insights Analyst at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:25 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 24, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales Analyst, Business Insights or Business Operations with a passion for driving growth and productivity in sales organizations through data insights.
The ideal candidate has the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales, marketing, fulfillment and product. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and adept at delivering strategic plans through data insights.
About the Role:
- You will be supporting our Sales and Fulfillment Leaders to identify trends that drive results. Ultimately delivering accurate forecasts with clear indications where we can accelerate.
- Run in-depth analytics on lead conversions, win rates, and churn and identify critical areas of improvement across sales and fulfillment
- Work collaboratively with marketing customer success, supply chain, and product teams to understand how their KPIs impact Sales
- Using industry insights and historic trends develop monthly hit-lists of target leads for Sales Development Representatives to hunt
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards
- Own the sales planning and forecasting model
- Own the customer lifetime value model, cost to serve, and customer acquisition cost Collaborate with our tech stack teams to ensure all systems are reporting accurate information
- Assist in building training material based on your insights to ensure continuous learning on sales trends and leading indicators of success
- Support sales leadership in preparing reports, forecasts, and insights for the executive team
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, in high growth companies
- Experience with business intelligence software such as: Metabase, Looker, Tableau
- Experience building Salesforce reports and dashboards, Apex knowledge a pulse
- High proficiency writing queries in SQL
- Experience drawing insights from data sets that become integral to process and performance planning
- Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences
- Preferred Requirements
- Knowledge of sales enablement tools (e.g., Outreach, Gong, Dialpad)
- Knowledge of effective sales management strategies and typical KPIs Experience with sales database software (e.g., Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg, UpLead)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description