We are looking for a Sales Leader to join our team here at Snapsheet!
As a Sales Leader at Snapsheet, you will build and manage our Enterprise SaaS sales process to successfully hit Snapsheet revenue targets. You will manage the sales team establishing strong communication and coaching practices to allow for transparency around progress and ultimately creating a path for each Snapster to successfully hit their goals. As a coach-player, you will also have a Software sales quota, meeting with potential new clients to establish relationships with potential new clients, close new clients, and expand our portfolio with current clients. You bring with you a successful sales track record within B2B SaaS solutions, ideally within the insurance industry. You have a proven track record in providing an exceptional customer experience easily building rapport with internal stakeholders and external clients. As a leader, you have a strong ability to influence and utilize data to tell a story consistently. You are a problem solver who is ready to build and execute quickly to help Snapsheet reach our ultimate goal of making insurance simple, for everyone.
Responsibilities of the Sales Leader at Snapsheet:
- Build and execute on sales strategy and process to ensure all sales people and activities are aligned
- Grow Snapsheet’s revenue hitting the revenue targets for yourself and your team
- Create transparency within the sales process building out a communication cadence for reporting on progress, wins and challenges
- Deeply understand our technology and work with our internal teams to ensure that sales materials and demos are strong, consistent, and reusable.
- Develop strategy for qualifying leads and creating a strategy for pipelining potential future clients to ensure Snapsheet does not fall off their radar
- Own your own sales targets quickly and successfully managing all sales activities from initial contact until sale closure
- Cultivate relationships with key prospects and decision-makers in the digital claims and payments market
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide insight into marketing strategies and product development
Qualifications for the Sales Leader:
- 10+ years of sales experience in B2B enterprise SaaS solutions, ideally within the P&C insurance space
- Proven experience leading a sales function - creating sales processes, reporting, etc.
- Strong leader with proven track record of managing successful sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven ability to build follow-up strategies to close sales
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail while managing multiple business relationships at once
- Highly skilled at written and verbal communication. You have an excellent ability to manage and organize multiple stakeholders in a sales process at once
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude. You are a team player who will ensure that the end-to-end sales process runs smoothly