Sales Manager- Account Executives
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a leader over a team of Outbound Account Executives due to continued growth. This is a fast paced team focused on sourcing, qualifying and closing of opportunities. The leader will be overseeing the execution on all outbound sourced deals. This role will be tasked with creating processes and plans to improve results and will also be involved in all aspects of the rep’s day to day to help lead, coach and assist in the sales process.
What your day could consist of:
- Hire and Coach Outbound Account Executives (typically between 1-3 years experience);
- Actively participate in sales opportunities and provide specific and actionable feedback to OAE's via weekly 1:1's;
- Monitor and maintain integrity within the sales process;
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and collaborative team culture that is focused on results;
- Motivate team to meet objectives of KPI’s, closing revenue, and contribution to overall team revenue;
- Coach and develop OAE's into all star sellers and future leaders.
What is needed:
- Previous experience and a comprehensive understanding of a high outbound activity environment- Software sales preferred;
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven;
- Someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic;
- Experience and strong point of view on sales process is a must (experience with the Challenger and/or Sandler Sales Methodology a plus);
- Must be metrics driven with the ability to use data to drive decisions;
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description