ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a leader over a team of Expansion Account Executives due to continued growth. This is a fast paced team focused on sourcing, qualifying and closing of opportunities from within our customer base of over 130,000 accounts. The leader will be overseeing the execution on all expansion sourced deals. This role will be tasked with creating processes and plans to improve results and will also be involved in all aspects of the rep’s day to day to help lead, coach and assist in the sales process.
On this team, we value putting our customers first. We obsess over the customer, and believe that a remarkable customer experience starts with heart, intuition, curiosity, & play. At ActiveCampaign, the customer experience begins with our sales teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Hire and Coach Expansion Account Executives (typically 3+ years experience);
- Actively participate in sales opportunities and provide specific and actionable feedback to XAE's via weekly 1:1's;
- Monitor and maintain integrity within the sales process;
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and collaborative team culture that is focused on results;
- Motivate team to meet objectives of KPI’s, closing revenue, and contribution to overall team revenue;
- Coach and develop XAE's into all star sellers and future leaders.
What is needed:
- Previous experience and a comprehensive understanding of a high activity environment- Software sales preferred;
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred (2+ years)
- Someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic;
- Experience and strong point of view on sales process is a must (experience with the Challenger and/or Sandler Sales Methodology a plus);
- Must be metrics driven with the ability to use data to drive decisions;
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.