Sales Manager - SDR Team
What your day could consist of:
- Hiring & Coaching Sales Development Reps (typically between 0-2 years experience)
- Actively shadowing and reviewing call recordings and providing specific and actionable feedback to SDR's via weekly 1:1's.
- Developing and executing call strategies for the team
- Maintaining a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results
- Ensuring the team is meeting objectives of identifying and qualifying opportunities to pass to the sales team
- Coaching and developing SDR's to prepare to move up to the BDR role.
What is needed:
- Previous experience in and a comprehensive understanding of a high outbound activity environment.
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven.
- Looking for someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic.
- Must be an excellent motivator.
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!