ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
We are currently seeking a leader for a high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. This is a high energy, fast paced, high inbound activity team. This person will be managing a team performing inbound call strategies to warm leads and/or specifically targeted lists.
What your day could consist of:
- Hiring & Coaching Sales Development Reps (reps typically have between 0-2 years experience)
- Actively shadowing, reviewing calls and providing specific and actionable feedback to SDR's on call structure and sales methodology
- Developing and executing call strategies for the team
- Maintaining a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results
- Ensuring the team is meeting objectives of identifying and qualifying opportunities to pass to the sales team
- Coaching and developing SDR's to prepare them to move up to the BDR and beyond
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of leadership experience required
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven
- Looking for someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic
- Must be an excellent motivator and able to hold people accountable
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.