BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $3 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
BigTime Software is looking to add a Sales Manager to our growing Sales Organization to focus on growing and scaling our Small Business team. This individual will oversee a team of Account Executives that are focused on closing new business opportunities and driving revenue in a high growth environment.
As Sales Manager, Small Business, you will be responsible for:
- Hire, coach, mentor and motivate a team of 7-10 Account Executives that consistently meet and exceed Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales revenue targets
- Partner with other Sales Leaders to create and execute on a go-to-market strategy that allows BigTime to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Define and iterate on sales processes that allow Account Executives to be effective and efficient
- Leverage Sales Tools such as Salesforce, Gong, Groove and InsightSquared to analyze and drive business decisions based on sales activities and pipeline reporting
- Partner with the BigTime Sales Trainer and Sales Leaders to ensure continued growth and development of Account Executives, while building a bench for future Sales leadership opportunities at BigTime
- Prepare and submit weekly pipeline forecasts, budget reforecast and other reports to the Director and SVP of Sales to demonstrate your teams progression to meeting and exceeding quotas
What experience we are looking for:
- 3+ years of proven Sales Leadership experience in a high growth, SaaS Sales environment (Experience with SMB Customers is a definite plus!)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Coach’s mentality and ability to lead with empathy and enthusiasm that results in helping a team succeed and reach its fullest potential
- Ability to lead a team in a dynamic, high growth, rapidly evolving environment
- Data driven mindset with experience leveraging data in business decision making
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills to audiences of varying sizes
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of Intacct and Salesforce.com is strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience with ERP, time and billing, or Finance & Accounting packages such as QuickBooks and Sage Intacct is a plus
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via DoorDash and company paid DashPass (free unlimited delivery)
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer a Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location (While we are still working remotely due to COVID, we feel this is worth highlighting)
Please, no agency or third party solicitation.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.