Sales Manager at Returnly
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 29, 2020
At Returnly we help merchants turn product returns into new revenue streams. We're a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products that drive repurchase behavior and customer loyalty. Backed by smart money VCs in Fintech, we are one of the most well-funded startups in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to de-risk online commerce and we’re building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the Role
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are and the attitude you bring to the table. Returnly is seeking a sales manager to lead our growing team of Account Executives. This is a critical role and will be vital to our continued success. The Sales manager will have the opportunity and support to make a substantial impact across the sales team and organization as a whole. The ideal candidate will be a high impact individual, capable of driving outstanding business results and first-class employee development. As we’re a growing company, success in this role will require a combination of both strategic as well as more tactical day-to-day operational expertise. You’ll be leading a team of 4-6 Quota carrying Account Executives to start. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales
- Here are some of the attributes that we’re looking for...
- Experienced. 10+ years proven experience in SaaS sales with consistent overachievement of quota. 4+ years sales management experience.
- An Amazing Coach. You have superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results.
- A Builder. Strong track record developing and retaining high performing sales teams. You have a passion for solving challenging problems, and inspiring
- A Leader. Strong management skills. You can sell and you love to do it.
- A Collaborator. Proven partner and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization. You have the ability to translate complex scenarios into simple solutions.
- Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. You take pride in your work, and your teams do the same.
What you'll own:
- Driving a high performance, high accountability, and high integrity sales culture to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Playing a critical role in development of a customer-centric, data driven sales team and process.
- Professional Growth & Development. Creation and delivery of regular sales training & development.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead weekly sales meetings including pipeline management, accurate sales forecasting, and Chorus Call Scorecards.
- Identifying growth opportunities and delivering individualized coaching and mentorship across the sales team.
- Measure & Prioritize high impact sales activities resulting in consistent pipeline generation and attainment of sales revenue targets.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client / prospect meetings.
- Consistent monitoring of the sales pipeline and deal specific strategies in order to increase sales velocity and overall sales effectiveness.
- Enhance and optimize sales methodology for business objectives. and improve from initial qualification to negotiations and closing
- Collaborate cross departmentally with Marketing, Product, Data Science & Partnerships to empower the sales team resources and support.
What sets you apart:
- Experience selling innovative and disruptive products, building trust without deep product evaluations, leveraging multiple use cases, and compressing your deal cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce Supply Chain Management and/or SaaS products.
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and negotiating complex deals by having a deep understanding of business cases
- Relevant DTC (Direct-to-consumer) experience in a customer facing role
- Passion for communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success and develop new business cases internally for the company
Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity - We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
Read Full Job Description