As a Sales Manager at Fast Radius, you will drive FR's future growth engine by working with the Account Executive team to build FR's sales pipeline. As a sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing teams, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with the team. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management experience scaling a technology outbound sales team and superior communication skills.
We take a data-driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who enjoys building – who will actively participate in the development of the outbound sales process, the articulation of FR's value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets to measure success. FR is not a typical company, and this is not a typical outbound sales function. If you're hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
About the Role:
- Recruit, train and lead a team of 8-10 Account Executives
- Implement best practices in sales training, planning, and forecasting with a heavy emphasis on data gathering and analytics to drive and support a more effective sales team
- Be accountable for increasing sales pipeline and new client acquisition
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based outbound sales skills including: campaign strategy, outbound execution, and nurturing interest to opportunities
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape FR's solutions to meet client needs.
- Establishing sales strategies in coordination with the Director of Sales and the other Sales Managers Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Experience leading outbound sales and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Proven track record of high performance in a pipeline generating or closing role
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Ability to build relationships with strategic client and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses.
- Demonstrated passion for manufacturing Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Experience dealing with multiple sources of leads origination (marketing, SDRs, prospecting)Experience with modern tech platforms such as Salesforce, Outreach, Gong
- Nice to have: Experience within the manufacturing sector
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description