Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of commission-based Stylists by providing them with monthly goals, performance objectives, and general coaching
- Collaborate with leadership to create monthly plans / incentives
- Focus on productivity/daily prioritization / accountable for overall performance and quota of the team
- Collaborate with the Training, Sales Operations, and Executive Leadership to drive team metrics
- Eyes, ears and a daily resource for Sales Directors
- Contribute to business decisions as they relate to our sales force and company growth
Who you are
- You are commercially-astute self-starter
- You love helping others and creating positive experiences for people
- You’re a great listener, and you are also highly comfortable articulating your point of view
- You love process and creating structure but you’re also flexible and not change-adverse
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- You enjoy leading and developing people
- You’re available on weekends, evenings and some holidays
What your background may look like
- 2+ years of managing a team
- 4+ years of direct sales experience
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Tableau, Microsoft Word and Excel and have intermediate technical skills
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities
How we work
- With others. You’ll have the opportunity to create solutions for our customers, improve our level of service, contribute to our unique company culture, and create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.