ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Inside Sales Manager will lead our SDR and inbound teams and provide thought leadership, tactics, and accountability to drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate possesses a successful track record in both individual contributor and sales management or team lead roles. This position reports directly to the Head of Sales.
What you will contribute:
Team leadership that supports and develops a best-in-class sales team
- Inspire, recruit, hire, develop, and promote a best-in-class sales team
- Execute repeatable sales process to identify, contact, and close SMB, mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Organize and lead training programs that empower the team to exceed company sales goals
- Cultivate and support an environment of success, accountability and (healthy) competition
Tactical and Strategic Execution
- Relentlessly pursue incremental improvement within the sales process to improve win rates, shorten sales cycles and increase our ACV
- Refine and implement outbound prospecting strategy
- Apply metrics-based coaching using clear KPIs so every team member is clear on what is expected of them daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Dedicate time with every rep on a weekly basis for individual coaching and pipeline evaluation
- Provide assists when needed to push deals across the finish line
Who you are:
- A Contributor. You find fulfillment from success and having a significant impact.
- Metrics-Driven. You have enough experience to have strong opinions but look to support those opinions with data.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn.
- A Team player. You contribute, listen, and help when needed. You understand the company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You identify problems or inefficiencies and dive in until a solution is found. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Persistent. You never leave questions unanswered, and always follow up to make sure to take tasks to resolution.
What you bring:
- 5+ years sales experience
- 2+ years experience in management pr team leadership
- A proven record of success
- Experience and success managing sales cycles of various lengths
- Recruited, hired, and trained teams of successful reps
- Exceptional ability to understand sales analytics and operations
- Comfort operating in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- Experience selling to senior members of a marketing department
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.