SPINS is seeking a world class Sales Manager to join our growing team.
Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
As a Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets of delivered revenue, building SPINS' business within Small to Mid-Market vertical, and advancing SPINS business and relationships with clients.
- You will have a strong focus on positioning SPINS Solution Suites – data subscriptions, consulting services, and digital solutions.
- You will be responsible for accelerating SPINS products & services, secure contract renewals, as well as cultivate new business development.
- You will be responsible for Identifying, prospecting, cultivating and growing a base of Emerging Brands Clients.
- Your goal is to exceed defined sales goals through account planning, networking and use of company resources.
- You will maximize SPINS revenue and profitability potential by up-selling new revenue, raising awareness of SPINS broader portfolio of solutions and ensuring client satisfaction.
- You will participate in trade shows, kick-off meetings, major milestone meetings and other opportunistic events where senior decisions makes are present.
- You will maintain thorough understanding of SPINS solutions and tailor presentations & solutions to meet the needs of different types of businesses.
- You will assist top clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions.
- You will partner within SPINS to define the optimal performance measurements and management priorities and identify opportunities for new sales.
- You are adaptable to change with SPINS vision, goals, the industry, market and client needs.
- You will contribute to the growth, development, and positive experience of the SPINS Sales team.
What you bring.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 1-3+ years of software solutions sales experience including: data marketing, analytics, SaaS, digital or related technology space; start-up experience preferred
- Experience selling solutions into CPG, Food Retailers, or Food Manufacturers is a plus
- Strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solution
- Ability to develop strong C-Suite level relationships
- Highly evolved presentation and negotiation skills
- Motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) + Company Match
- FSA for medical and commuter expenses (SPINS contributes 25%)
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Bike Storage
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.