Cameo has reinvented the autograph - Cameos are the best way to book video shout outs from your favorite reality stars, athletes, musicians, actors, actresses, and more.
Cameo, one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
Your role will be to be to lead an exceptional team of 5-10 salespeople who are onboarding talent (celebrities, influencers, athletes, etc), developing relationships with talent, managers, and agents; and ensuring their success on Cameo. You will help build and hire a team of world-class salespeople, based in Chicago and LA.
How You’ll Crush It:
- Be a consummate leader, coach, and mentor to your team of 5-10 salespeople
- Identify and grow new hires - with rapid onboarding to continue our hyper-growth
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical
- Have experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Base, etc.)
- Be the conduit between the front-line and product/ops and have experience working with cross-functional teams
- Be inspiring, empathetic, and always on for your team
- Be focused at work and excited about working long hours every day with the team
- Always be honest and have a hunger to learn more, share your ideas, and elevate your team
- Have a strong understanding of pop-culture and social media
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- 6+ years in a software sales role (SaaS preferred, B2B or B2C) and a top quota performer at your company
- 3+ years directly managing sales reps (SDRs, inside, outside)
- A 4-year degree
- Ability to build and manage a pipeline and forecast in a predictable way
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Known as a leader at your company; someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or work above your paygrade
- Be extremely self-motivated and someone who shuns mediocrity
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.