Sales Manager at Spark Hire
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives who are tasked with generating new revenue for the company. The appointed sales leader will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue and achieves individual, team and organizational targets. You'll be a valuable contributor to the overall sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve revenue generation objectives. You will coach and inspire your team to develop in their careers and continue to build on our winning culture.
- Lead a team of Account Executives to exceed monthly new revenue targets
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to drive the value of Spark Hire as a solution throughout the complete sales cycle
- Provide ongoing mentorship and development of a sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on sales process
- Conduct weekly pipeline management meetings and coach direct reports regarding strategies/tactics to drive closure
- Oversee KPI dashboards to measure performance and forecast to senior management
- Supervise weekly 1:1, team meetings and contribute to monthly performance recaps
- Highly motivated team oriented leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to your team’s success
- Demonstrated ability to impart sales coaching resulting in tangible revenue results
- Core belief in providing value to prospects
- Quick thinker to match our fast paced startup work environment
- Knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce, Outreach and ZoomInfo
- Background in HR Technology, specifically ATS or recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree or better
- 1-3+ years experience in a B2B sales leadership role (SaaS experience preferred)
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding team sales quotas
- Experience using Salesforce to manage pipeline and build reports
- Experience with sales engagement tools such as Outreach, SalesLoft or Groove
- Knowledge and ability to drive a transactional sales cycle from start to finish
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Willingness to take on additional projects and duties
- A positive attitude and ability to lead by example
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which starts accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.