Sales Operations Administrator at UPshow
The Sales Operations Administrator will own the administration of all tools and systems used to support UPshow’s sales, marketing and customer success teams and serve as a strategic technology partner for these teams as they look to update processes and expand their tech stack. Ideal candidates will have expertise with Salesforce administration, but also possess experience and willingness to work flexibly across other revenue-related systems, like Hubspot and SalesLoft.
Candidates will thrive in this role if they are detail-oriented, tech-savvy and excited about building systems infrastructure in a way that enables sales, marketing and customer success to excel in their roles.
- Tech stack management
- Maintain inventory of all tools used by GTM teams
- Periodically identify and evaluate new tools for GTM teams, in partnership with GTM leaders
- Systems administration
- Serve as primary admin for and manage integrations across multiple tools, including Salesforce (our CRM), SalesLoft, Chili Piper, Docusign and HubSpot.
- Source, prioritize and implement business requests for system changes
- Manage user access & licenses
- Regularly review process/settings/data related to each system and resolve system errors
- Backup key system data regularly
- Data quality and management
- Ensure clean data (as defined in partnership with key stakeholders) in all owned systems, with a particular emphasis on pipeline hygiene, customer and lead data quality
- Establish and maintain automated reports to alert team on data quality issues
- Build limited ad hoc reports and dashboards
What we require from you:
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in connected sales and marketing tool management
- Experience overseeing integrations of 3rd party platforms
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce product knowledge and 6-12 months hands-on administration experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Thoughtful and thorough understanding of the sales process
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all level
- Experience administering the following tools: Hubspot Marketing Hub, SalesLoft, ChiliPiper, Salesforce Service Cloud, Docusign, ZoomInfo
- Active in the Salesforce community
UPshow, the leading in-venue entertainment and marketing platform, is the first and only provider of white-labeled, digital interactive networks for retail and hospitality brands to engage customers and employees directly from their mobile devices.
UPshow’s technology makes it simple for large brands to build and launch engaging and promotional experiences on thousands of in-venue TV screens creating a revolutionary in-venue network that drives customer and employee behaviors at the point of action.
UPshow gives our customers the ability to control what actually goes up on their screens by allowing them to program hyper-local, brand-relevant content such as sports, news, e-gaming, sports odds/betting, viral videos, pay-per-view content, RSS feeds, social media, and interactive games.
We help increase the number of new customers, the check size of their current customers, and the frequency in which customers come back and visit. With over 500 entertainment channels, UPshow is actively growing its content library with the most prolific rights owners.
UPshow also provides a centralized cloud-based content management system that gives retailers complete control on how they program the experiences and offers on these networks, including by day-part, by region, venue, and even down to the individual screen, all done remotely. Retailers can run fleets of A/B tests and use UPshow capabilities to measure and optimize user behaviors. Retailers choose from available templates and content in UPshow’s library and create their own offers and marketing messages to display in harmony with entertaining content.
UPshow's customers include hospitality, fitness, entertainment, and healthcare venues such as Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, Anytime Fitness, Dave and Busters, Chick-fil-A, MD Now, UFC Gyms, Dunkin Donuts, Sky Zones, and ATI Physical among others. Its network spans more than 25,000 screens in venues around the world and is doubling in size every year.
As examples, Buffalo Wild Wings uses UPshow to operate their own BWW-branded “OT Channel”. Burger King uses UPshow to operate the BK-branded “KingBoard”. UPshow technology allows brands to create integrated TV-to-mobile activation experiences that drive new behaviors and commerce inside of their venues. The platform’s analytics display and measure the usage and ROI of all the content and interactive offers on these retailer-owned networks.
Through UPshow, retailers are learning that controlling their own networks in this way can be more valuable than using traditional linear TV or regular digital signage, by driving increased business results.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mental Health and Recharge Days
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.